Monday, November 14, 2011

SOME FARMING

Yesterday was a day to rest and recharge.  I sewed for a bit and worked on my farmers wife blocks.  I got three more done.

#9  Box            not my favourite, but it will be okay in the quilt.  I will probably never find it.


#10  Bowtie


#11 Broken Dishes      I love this one. Reminds me of chintz dishes.





....and one more photo just because 


I will be back Wednesday with a little sneak peek at what I am bringing to Moda club on Saturday.  Still a lot of sewing to do so I will have pedal to the floor for the next couple of days.



3 comments:

Shocking Hocking said...

lovely fw blocks - the box colourway makes it look a little like the st. george cross!

beecee said...

I think everyone needs a little pitcher like yours - how amazing is that for its inspirational palette - your blocks are lovely.

Erin @ Why Not Sew? Quilts said...

I love your blocks! I really need to get back on track with mine. I haven't made any in quite some time. Yours are lovely!